Digital Bros SpA (DIB.MI)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|51||Co-Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|51||2007||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Reporting Officer, Executive Director, Investor Relations Officer|
|39||President of 505 Games America|
|39||General Manager of 505 Bros France|
- BRIEF-Digital Bros: unit 505 Games and Psyonix end Rocket League contract by mutual agreement
- BRIEF-Digital Bros 9-month net result swings to profit of EUR 7.8 million
- BRIEF-Digital Bros unit 505 Games signs deal with Remedy Entertainment
- BRIEF-Digital Bros unit signs agreement with Wanxin Media
- BRIEF-Digital Bros unit grants rights to game Portal Knights in China to Duoyi