DaVita Inc (DVA.N)
21 Jul 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|55||2015||Interim Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer|
|51||2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|2017||President, International Business|
|46||2014||Chief Executive Officer - Kidney Care|
- BRIEF-DaVita Medical Group acquires physician practices in Orlando
- HHS working on replacement for Obama dialysis rule - court filing
- BRIEF-U.S. FTC says approves final order settling charges related to DaVita-Renal Ventures deal
- BRIEF-Davita Inc formalizes new business, Davita Health Solutions
- BRIEF-DaVita Medical Group's Healthcare Partners to acquire Magan Medical Clinic