Eni SpA (E.N)
24 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|51||2014||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|61||2014||Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Director|
|53||2014||Chief Financial and Risk Management Officer|
|54||2014||Senior Executive Vice President Corporate Affairs and Governance, Company Secretary, Corporate Governance Counsel|
|47||2013||Executive Vice President of Scenarios, Strategic Options and Investor Relations|
- Oil companies bullish on Egypt, eyeing more investment, discoveries
- Eni backs CEO after prosecutors ask for trial over Nigeria
- UPDATE 2-Eni backs CEO after prosecutors ask for trial over Nigeria
- Italy prosecutors ask for Eni CEO to be sent to trial over Nigeria - sources
- Kazakhstan, Shell-Eni group continue talks over tax dispute