Edison International (EIX.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2016||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|52||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|56||2014||Executive Vice President of the Company: President- Edison Energy, Inc.|
|61||2011||Senior Vice President - Corporate Communications|
- BRIEF-Southern California Edison- Edison international's units got decision from ICC international court of arbitration on claims against Mitsubishi Heavy
- Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy expects ruling on San Onofre nuclear plant claim by end March: CEO
- Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy expects ruling on San Onofre nuclear plant claim by end March-CEO
- U.S. court revives long-running case over Edison International 401(k) plan
- BRIEF-Edison International Q3 EPS $1.29 vs I/B/E/S view $1.27