Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
24 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|60||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|51||2012||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Management|
|50||2015||Executive Vice President, Legal and Compliance, Member of the Executive Management|
- Leksell acquires Elekta A-shares through conversion
- UPDATE 1-Elekta Q3 core profit lags expectations, flags more measures in the US
- BRIEF-Elekta Q3 core EBITA lags expectations
- BRIEF-Elekta says Health Canada has issued a medical device license to Elekta's Leksell Gamma Knife Icon Radiosurgery System
- BRIEF-Elekta receives 510(k) clearance for Venezia for treating advanced-stage gynecological cancers