Eastman Chemical Co (EMN.N)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|51||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|49||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer|
|52||2014||Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer|
|51||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Legal and Sustainability Officer and Corporate Secretary|
- BRIEF-Omega Advisors ups share stake in New Residential Investment, Eastman Chemical
- BRIEF-Eastman Chemical says expects 2017 capital spending will be about $575 million
- BRIEF-Eastman Chemical says shareholders approved executive officers' compensation at annual meeting
- BRIEF-Eastman chemical says CEO Mark J. Costa's 2016 total compensation $11.4 mln vs $9.9 mln in 2015
- CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-BRIEF-Eastman reports Q4 earnings per share $0.79 (Jan 26)