Eni SpA (ENI.MI)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2014||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|62||2014||Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Director|
|54||2014||Chief Financial and Risk Management Officer|
|55||2014||Senior Executive Vice President Corporate Affairs and Governance, Company Secretary, Corporate Governance Counsel|
|47||2013||Executive Vice President of Scenarios, Strategic Options and Investor Relations|
- UPDATE 1-Shell says it knew some payments for Nigeria oilfield would go to Malabu
- UPDATE 1-Profit jump at Italy's CDP points to big dividend for treasury
- UPDATE 1-Eneco boosts renewables business with Eni Belgium purchase
- UPDATE 1-Eni CEO says Mexico oil find likely bigger than estimates
- UPDATE 1-Eni launches French power retail sales, targets 1 mln clients by year-end