Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR.OQ)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Scientific Officer|
|55||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|62||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President - Research & Development|
|2015||Chief Medical Officer|
- BRIEF-Esperion Therapeutics reports qtrly loss per share $0.77
- BRIEF-Bempedoic Acid Global phase 3 clinical program to include patients on any Statin at any dose
- BRIEF-BB Biotech reports 5.1 pct passive stake in Esperion Therapeutics
- BRIEF-Esperion Therapeutics reports Q2 net loss of $14 mln
- BRIEF-Esperion Therapeutics provides regulatory update for Bempedoic Acid