Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE.N)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2007||Chairman of the Board of Directors of LE GP LLC|
|66||2013||President, Director of LE GP LLC|
|60||2016||Group Chief Financial Officer of LE GP, LLC|
|57||2015||Group Chief Operating Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, Director of LE GP LLC,|
|59||2015||Executive Vice President, General Counsel of LE GP, LLC|
- BRIEF-Energy Transfer Equity reports qtrly net income per limited partner unit diluted $0.18
- BRIEF-ETP to sell stake in Rover pipeline project entity for about $1.57 bln
- BRIEF-Energy Transfer announces senior management updates
- BRIEF-Glass Lewis and Egan-Jones recommend Energy Transfer unitholders to vote for proposed merger with Sunoco Logistics
- UPDATE 5-Sunoco to sell 1,110 U.S. stores to 7-Eleven operator for $3.3 bln