Fujitsu Ltd (FJTSY.PK)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2015||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|60||2015||President, Representative Director|
|58||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2017||Executive Officer, Deputy Chief Director of Finance & Accounting|
|62||2017||Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF- Solekia announces result of takeover bid by Fujitsu
- BRIEF-Fujitsu targets annual sales of around 30 bln yen for its robot-related segment in fiscal 2020 - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Fortinet reports investment in Ubiqube
- BRIEF-Fujitsu extends ToB period to buy shares of Solekia
- BRIEF-Fujitsu to sell stake in FUJITSU TEN LIMITED for 16.51 bln yen