Fred's Inc (FRED.O)
17 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2016||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|54||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|60||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer|
|48||2015||Executive Vice President - Supply Chain and Global and Domestic Logistics|
- BRIEF-Fred's Pharmacy declares quarterly dividend of $0.06/shr
- BRIEF-Fred's Pharmacy announces senior management appointments
- BRIEF-Fred's units entered into third amendment to credit agreement, dated as of April 19, 2015 - SEC Filing
- BRIEF-Fred's Pharmacy comments on extension to merger agreement
- BRIEF-Fred's inc - on jan 18, co entered into an amended and restated commitment letter, which replaced and superseded abl commitment letter - sec filing