Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FREG.DE)
1 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2003||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|52||2016||Chief Executive Officer|
|2008||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|2007||Chief Legal and Compliance Officer, Labor Relations Director, Member of the Management Board|
|2008||Member of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer of Fresenius Helios|
- BRIEF-Fresenius sees further growth prospect for Kabi unit
- Fresenius wins injunction barring generic thyroid hormone injection
- Fitch: Fresenius' Quironsalud Buy Adds Scale, Diversification; No Rating Impact
- UPDATE 2-Germany's Fresenius takes expansion plans to new heights with $6.4 bln Spanish healthcare acquisition
- REFILE-European shares hover near 3-mo highs, Ingenico slumps