Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS.A)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2013||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|39||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|58||2014||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, Director|
|52||2013||Senior Vice President - Corporate Strategy|
- BRIEF-Golden Star Resources unit signs commitment letter for $25 mln secured loan facility with Ecobank Ghana
- BRIEF-Golden Star Resources decides to increase its exploration budget
- BRIEF-Golden Star announces mineral reserve and mineral resource update
- BRIEF-Golden Star achieves 2016 production guidance and provides guidance for 2017
- BRIEF-Golden star achieves commercial production at Wassa Underground Gold Mine