Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP)
22 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2013||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of the company and Chief Executive Officer KCP&L and GMO|
|41||2015||Senior Vice President - Finance & Strategy, Chief Financial Officer of the company and KCP&L and GMO|
|46||2016||Senior Vice President - Corporate Services and General Counsel - Great Plains Energy and KCP&L|
|55||2010||Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, Corporate Secretary of Company and KCP&L and GMO|
|48||2014||Vice President - Business Planning, Controller of the company and KCP&L and GMO|
- Great Plains, Westar seek time to rescue $12.2 bln utility tie-up
- BRIEF-Great Plains Energy Q1 loss per share $0.11
- BRIEF-Great Plains Energy and Westar Energy file petition with KCC
- BRIEF-Great Plains Energy announces rescheduled date for Q1 2017 earnings
- BRIEF-Westar Energy & Great Plains Energy filed joint application with Kansas Corporation Commission requesting approval of merger