Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N)
16 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2006||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|55||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Financial Officer|
|49||2016||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
|59||2011||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Hyatt announces pricing of secondary offering of about 8.7 mln shares of Class A common stock
- BRIEF-Hyatt announces secondary offering of about 8.7 mln class A shares
- BRIEF-Douglas Silverman reports 5.82 pct passove stake in Hyatt Hotels Corp, as of july 17 - SEC Filing
- Exclusive: Timeshare operator ILG Inc explores merger - sources
- BRIEF-Chase announces continued Hyatt co-brand card program