Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd (HMY.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2004||Non-Executive Non-Independent Chairman of the Board|
|56||2016||Chief Executive Officer|
|48||2012||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|60||2012||Financial Director, Executive Director|
|42||2008||Chief Executive Officer, South East Asia Operations|
- Papua New Guinea seeks higher tax take for ExxonMobil gas expansion
- BRIEF-Harmony Gold completes acquisition of Hidden Valley mine
- BRIEF-Harmony Gold acquires full ownership of Hidden Valley mine in Papua New Guinea
- BRIEF-White Rivers Exploration to seek London, Johannesburg listings in 2017
- BRIEF-Harmony Gold applies for special mining lease for Papua New Guinea project