Huntsman Corp (HUN)
24 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2000||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|72||2011||Vice Chairman and Lead Independent Director|
|54||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director|
|2016||President of Huntsman's Textile Effects Division|
|60||2015||Division President - Performance Products|
- BRIEF-Fluor's Stork secures new five-year maintenance contract with Huntsman
- BRIEF-Huntsman announces intention to close remaining operations at its titanium dioxide facility in France
- BRIEF-Huntsman receives private letter ruling from IRS allowing it to retain 40 pct stake in spin-off of Venator Materials Corp
- BRIEF-Huntsman Corp Q4 income per share $0.53
- BRIEF-Huntsman sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.125/shr