Intersil Corp (ISIL.OQ)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|50||2013||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|59||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer|
|49||2013||Senior Vice President - Worldwide Sales|
|2016||Senior Vice President - Worldwide Operations|
- BRIEF-Intersil Corporation reports strong quarterly results
- Japan's Renesas pushes into autos with $3.2 billion Intersil buy
- BRIEF-Renesas will be obligated to pay Intersil a termination fee in cash, upon termination of merger
- UPDATE 3-Japan's Renesas pushes into autos with $3.2 bln Intersil buy
- BRIEF-Renesas CEO: will take 4-5 years to benefit fully from synergies with Intersil