ITC Ltd (ITC.NS)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2017||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|62||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|Divisional Chief Executive - Paperboards and Specialty Papers Division|
|2016||President - FMCG Businesses - Cigarettes, Foods, Personal Care, Education & Stationery Products, Matches and Agarbattis|
- BRIEF-ITC approves alteration of objects clause of memorandum of association to include "Healthcare"
- India raises $995 million from stake sale in ITC - sources
- UPDATE 1-India raises $995 mln from stake sale in ITC - sources
- India sells 2 pct stake in ITC for $995 mln - TV channels
- BRIEF-ITC says legal cigarette industry volumes remain under severe pressure