Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB.N)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2009||Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|62||2003||Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Member of the Executive Board|
|47||2003||Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|2016||Executive Vice President|
|46||2015||Executive Vice President|
- Brazil's Itaú to raise market share in asset management with XP deal -CEO
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's Itaú buys 49.9 pct in XP for $2 bln
- Brazil's Itaú says did not sign agreement yet to buy stake in XP
- Colombia's Biotoscana files for Brazil listing debut
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's XP files for IPO amid talks to sell stake to Itaú