Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB.N)
23 Jun 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2003||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer, Director|
|51||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|57||2012||President, Kimberly-Clark Asia-Pacific region|
|50||2017||President, K-C Latin America|
- Judge denies injunction in Kimberly-Clark surgical gowns case
- BRIEF-Kimberly-Clark reports Q1 EPS $1.57
- BRIEF-Kimberly-Clark sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.97 per share
- BRIEF-Kimberly-Clark to challenge verdict in MicroCool class action lawsuit
- BRIEF-Halyard Health says jury found Kimberly-Clark liable for $3.9 mln in compensatory damages for Microcool* Surgical Gowns case