Coca-Cola Co (KO)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2009||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2015||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|58||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|52||2016||President - Asia Pacific Group|
|55||2016||President - Latin America Group|
- Mexican Coke bottler Arca plans 43 pct investment hike in 2017
- BRIEF-Coca-Cola incoming CEO on sugar taxes- "If govts need money, they should widen their tax bases"
- BRIEF-Coca-Cola COO - To reduce about 1,200 job reductions beginning in second half of 2017
- Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs, boosts savings target
- UPDATE 3-Coca-Cola to cut 1,200 jobs, boosts savings target