Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc (KTOS.OQ)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2009||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|51||2004||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|47||2004||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|64||2015||President, Microwave Electronics Division|
|63||2014||President - Kratos Unmanned Systems Division|
- BRIEF-Kratos wins $18 mln drone system contract
- BRIEF-Kratos posts Q3 adj. earnings per share $0.03
- BRIEF-Kratos awarded $6.2 mln contract modification to expand global satellite RF interference monitoring for US Department of Defense
- BRIEF-Kratos receives $17.0 million in cyber security
- BRIEF-Kratos says to deliver KC-46 tanker maintenance training system products to Boeing