Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc (LECO.OQ)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2013||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer|
|49||2016||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
|50||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer|
|54||2016||Executive Vice President and President, Americas Welding|
- BRIEF-Baillie Gifford & Co reports a 3.50 pct passive stake in Lincoln Electric Holdings as of July 31 - SEC filing
- BRIEF-Lincoln Electric Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.97
- BRIEF-Lincoln Electric signs agreement to acquire Air Liquide Welding
- BRIEF-Air Liquide to sell welding equipment unit to Lincoln Electric
- BRIEF-Lincoln Electric Holdings CEO Christopher Mapes's FY 2016 total compensation was $6.7 mln