Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|49||2017||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|52||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Global Services|
|63||2010||Executive Vice President - Science and Technology, President - Lilly Research Laboratories|
|48||2013||Senior Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer|
|54||2013||Senior Vice President, General Counsel|
- BRIEF-Lilly gets civil investigative demand from Minnesota AG for insulin product pricing
- US STOCKS-S&P hits record on strong earnings; Alphabet drags Nasdaq
- Lilly signals long delay for arthritis drug, shares fall
- US STOCKS-Strong earnings boost S&P, Dow; Alphabet drags Nasdaq
- BRIEF-Eli lilly says seeks external early cancer assets