Lincoln National Corp (LNC.N)
24 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2009||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|67||2007||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|54||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|46||2012||President of Lincoln Financial Group Distribution|
|51||2011||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-Lincoln Financial Group Q1 earnings per share $1.89
- BRIEF-Lincoln National CEO Dennis Glass' fy 2016 total compensation was $13.3 Mln
- BRIEF-NY DFS says Lincoln Financial paid policyholders $50.7 mln for lost insurance claims
- Insurer Lincoln Financial settles with New York regulator
- UPDATE 1-Insurer Lincoln Financial settles with New York regulator