Luxottica Group SpA (LUX.N)
23 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|81||1961||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2014||President of Retail Optical of Americas|
|43||2015||Co-Chief Executive Officer for Product & Operations, Director|
|79||1991||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|56||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Reporting Officer|
- BRIEF-Ferrari signs multi-year licensing deal with Luxottica
- CORRECTED-Luxottica's retail push lifts 2016 sales 1 pct
- Luxottica buys Brazil retailer Oticas Carol in 110 million euro deal
- Luxottica buys Brazil retailer Oticas Carol in 110 mln euro deal
- Luxottica's Del Vecchio says listing in both Italy and France still an option: report