Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS.O)
23 Jun 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|48||2012||Senior Vice President - Global Sales|
|62||2010||Senior Vice President - Marketing and Business Development|
- BRIEF-Magal Security Systems Q1 loss per share $0.16
- BRIEF-Magal signs agreement with Dynamatic Technologies for security projects in India
- BRIEF-Magal Security Systems Ltd reports Q4 earnings per share $0.13
- Investors bet on Israel tech stock windfall under Trump
- BRIEF-Magal Security wins $8.5 mln in new orders for border protection solutions in Israel