Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.BO)
20 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|82||2007||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2014||Director - Production, Whole-Time Director|
|Executive Officer - Production|
|2012||Executive Officer - Marketing & Sales|
- BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India to set up Japan-India Institute of Manufacturing in Mehsana
- BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India October total sales down 0.3 pct
- UPDATE 1-India's Maruti Suzuki Q2 profit soars 60 pct, beats estimates
- India's Maruti Suzuki Q2 profit rises 60 pct, beats estimates
- BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India Sept-qtr profit up about 60 pct