Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.BO)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|82||2007||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2014||Director - Production, Whole-Time Director|
|Executive Officer - Production|
|2012||Executive Officer - Marketing & Sales|
- Japan's Suzuki Motor posts higher first quarter profit on strong India sales
- Japan's Suzuki Motor posts higher Q1 profit on strong India sales
- BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India July total sales up about 21 pct
- India's Maruti Suzuki Q1 profit up 4.4 pct, misses estimates
- BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India says Q1 costs were impacted by higher commodity prices, expenses