Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL.BO)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2006||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|2013||Director - Human Resources, Executive Director|
|2016||Director - Technical, Executive Director|
|55||2011||Executive Director, Mumbai|
|2013||Executive Director, Delhi|
- BRIEF-India's Mahanagar Telephone Nigam June-qtr loss narrows
- BRIEF-MTNL says co considering selling, leasing real estate, towers, ducts
- BRIEF-India's Mahanagar Telephone Nigam posts March-qtr loss
- BRIEF-Mahanagar Telephone Nigam considering proposal for assets monetization
- BRIEF-India's MTNL says it is not aware of any news on merger plan with BSNL