NCR Corp (NCR.N)
21 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|45||2016||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|52||2010||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|50||2012||Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President - Corporate Services|
|57||2016||Executive Vice President - Services, Enterprise Quality and T&T|
- BRIEF-NCR Q4 earnings per share $0.43
- BRIEF-NCR enters agreement to conclude Fox River environmental matter
- BRIEF-NCR will take over complete operations of ATM Network of Sparkasse Jena in July
- BRIEF-State Bank Of India and NCR Corp execute ATM order worth over $50 mln
- BRIEF-NCR Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.87