NCR Corp (NCR.N)
16 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|46||2016||President, Chief Operating Officer|
|53||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|51||2016||Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer|
|53||2017||Executive Vice President - Global Sales|
- BRIEF-NCR reports Q2 GAAP earnings per share $0.64
- South Africa's credit regulator to appeal Lewis Group judgment
- BRIEF-Godrej Properties adds new residential project in Sohna, NCR
- BRIEF-Sobha Ltd says co witnessed revival in demand in Delhi-NCR market
- BRIEF-NCR CEO William Nuti's FY 2016 total compensation $19.2 mln vs $11.95 mln in 2015 - SEC filing