Nordea Bank AB (NDA.ST)
22 Jun 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2011||Chairman of the Board|
|57||2015||President, Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Executive Management|
|52||2015||Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer, Group Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Group Executive Management|
|74||2017||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|47||2016||Executive Vice President, Group Chief Financial Officer, Head of Group Finance and Business Control, Member of the Group Executive Management|
- BRIEF-FLSmidth and Nordea enters Denmark's OMXC20CAP index, Nets and William Demant exit -Nasdaq
- Nordea says no decision yet on potential HQ move
- Nordea move to Copenhagen would not threaten Demark's financial stability -minister says
- UPDATE 1-Nordic bank Nordea set to move HQ out of Sweden -report
- Nordea bank has decided to move HQ from Sweden-paper