Novartis AG (NVS.N)
7 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2013||Chairman of the Board of Directors|
|56||2010||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|65||2013||Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|50||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|59||2012||Group General Counsel, Member of the Executive Committee|
- Novartis' drug tops chemotherapy in untreated lung cancer patients
- Exclusive: Novartis in talks to sell some central nervous system drugs - sources
- Pfizer blood cancer drug tops standard therapy for untreated patients
- Novartis CEO plays down prospects for Actelion bid: Blick
- Novartis says 82 percent of leukemia patients in remission after CAR-T