Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd (OCBC.SI)
17 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2014||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director and Non - Independent Director|
|45||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|48||Chief Executive Officer - OCBC Bank China|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer - OCBC Wing Hang Bank|
- Fitch Rates OCBC's AUD500m Floating Rate Notes at 'AA-'
- BRIEF-Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation bank prices A$500 mln of senior floating rate notes due 2018
- UPDATE 2-Singapore bank OCBC flags oil sector woes as Q4 profit hits 3-yr low
- SE Asia Stocks-Vietnam closes at 9-yr high; Singapore down
- Fitch Rates OCBC's Inaugural Covered Bonds 'AAA(EXP)'; Outlook Stable