Philip Morris International Inc (PM)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2014||Non-Employee Chairman of the Board|
|59||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|52||2012||Chief Financial Officer|
|54||2015||President - Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa Region and PMI Duty Free|
|49||2015||President - European Union|
- India threatens Philip Morris with 'punitive action' over alleged violations
- BRIEF-Philip Morris International announces notes offering
- BRIEF-Philip Morris files prospectus supplement with SEC related to potential two-part notes offering
- Japan Tobacco cuts cigarette outlook as smokers shift to "heat-not-burn" alternatives
- FDA move on nicotine could boost Philip Morris iQOS smoking device