Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Non-Employee Chairman of the Board|
|58||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|51||2012||Chief Financial Officer|
|53||2015||President - Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa Region and PMI Duty Free|
|48||2015||President - European Union|
- Philip Morris seeks U.S. approval to market alternative cigarette
- Philip Morris looks beyond cigarettes with alternative products
- BRIEF-Soros Fund Management takes share stake in Alphabet, dissolves stake in GM - SEC filing
- UPDATE 2-Reynolds American rejects BAT's $47 bln takeover offer - source
- CORRECTED-British American Tobacco to test tobacco e-cigarette in Japan