Phillips 66 (PSX)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2014||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President - Finance|
|53||2013||Executive Vice President - Legal, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|57||2014||Executive Vice President, Midstream|
- Buffett expresses sympathy, but Berkshire political spending proposal fails
- Phillips 66 sees refiner consolidation amid sliding demand: CEO
- Phillips 66's profit jumps 39 percent on $423 million gain
- BRIEF-Phillips 66 sees Q2 refining crude utilization at mid-90 pct
- BRIEF-Phillips 66 sees Q2 pre-tax refining turnaround expenses $130 mln-$160 mln