Pierre et Vacances SA (PVAC.PA)
21 Jul 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|77||2013||Chairman of the Board and Member of the Executive Committee|
|50||Deputy CEO in charge of Finance, Development, Audit and Asset Management, Director - Permanent Representative of GB Developpement, Member of the Executive Committee|
|51||Deputy Chief Executive Off in charge of Development, Legal Affairs, Human Resources, General Services and Sustainable Development, Director-Representative of SA SITI, Member of the Executive Committee|
|2014||Director, Member of the Executive Committee and Chief Executive Officer - Tourism Pierre et Vacances|
|2013||Member of the Executive Committee - Chief Executive Officer of Center Parcs Europe|
- BRIEF-Pierre et vacances Q3 revenue up at 353.9 million euros
- BRIEF-Pierre et Vacances to construct 4 resorts in China
- BRIEF-Pierre et Vacances H1 revenue 614.7 mln euros vs 585.5 mln euros last year
- BRIEF-Pierre et Vacances Q2 revenue rises to 323.8 million euros
- French winter sports groups head to China for ski resort deals