Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA (RECI.MI)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Reporting Officer, General Manager for the Coordination of Group Operations, Executive Director|
|2015||Executive Vice President of Group Industrial Operations|
|2012||Vice President and Director Group Finance|
- AstraZeneca sells aging beta-blocker to Recordati for $300 million
- BRIEF-Recordati acquires from AstraZeneca European rights to Metoprolol based products
- BRIEF-Recordati Rare Diseases buys North American marketing rights to Cystadane
- BRIEF-Recordati incorporates unit Recordati SA Chemical and Pharmaceutical Company
- BRIEF-Italy's Recordati sees 2019 sales at around 1.45 bln euros