SAP SE (SAPG.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2003||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|52||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board, Labor Relations Director|
|2015||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee representative|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|2016||Chief Operating Officer|
- SAP CFO confident on 2016 profit goal, signals higher dividend
- European shares supported by tobacco merger plan, earnings
- UPDATE 2-SAP ups 2016 operating profit guidance, expects strong fourth quarter
- SAP raises low end of 2016 operating profit outlook range
- BRIEF-NNIT announces partnership with SAP to collaborate on IDMP