SCANA Corp (SCG.N)
24 Feb 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2011||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer President and Chief Operating Officer-SCANA|
|55||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|56||2011||Executive Vice President; President - Generation and Transmission and Chief Operating Officer of SCE&G|
|65||2009||Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Assistant Secretary|
|58||2010||Senior Vice President; Senior Vice President, Chief Nuclear Officer-SCE&G|
- BRIEF-Scana Q4 earnings per share $0.19
- BRIEF-Scana receives reaffirmation from Westinghouse regarding completion of new nuclear project
- BRIEF-Scana says Public Service Commission Of South Carolina approves settlement agreement
- BRIEF-Scana Corp reports Q3 eps $1.32
- BRIEF-Scana announces offering of 2.7 mln shares under Scana Investor Plus Plan