Southwest Georgia Financial Corp (SGB.A)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2006||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|58||2002||President, Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation and the Bank|
|63||2006||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|64||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, IR Contact Officer|
|63||2008||President and CEO of Empire|
- BRIEF-Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation reports net income grew 20% to record earnings per share for 2016
- BRIEF-Southwest Georgia Financial announces $1.75 mln share repurchase program
- BRIEF-Southwest Georgia Financial reports Q3 EPS of $0.38
- BRIEF-Southwest Georgia Financial increases quarterly cash dividend by 10 pct