Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA (SGOB.PA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2010||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Committee and Executive Committee|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|General Delegate for Sub-Saharan Africa|
|2015||General Delegate for Mexico, Central America, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru|
|General Delegate for the United Kingdom and Ireland|
- France's Saint-Gobain eyes 2 bln eur in bolt-on acquisitions by 2020
- Construction group St Gobain Q1 sales rise 8.8 pct, keeps financial target
- Sika chairman expects Saint-Gobain takeover attempt to be resolved by 2018
- Sika's founding family outvotes other shareholders to cap dividend
- BRIEF-Sika AGM: Burkhard family still favours Saint-Gobain deal