Sony Corp (SNE.N)
9 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2010||Chairman of the Board of Directors, Independent Director|
|57||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Director|
|56||2015||Representative Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Director|
|58||2015||Executive Vice President, Executive Officer|
|57||2015||Executive Vice President, Executive Officer, Chief Director of Professional & Solution Business, Chief Director of Digital Imaging Business|
- Sony's PlayStation 4 sales top 50 million units worldwide
- Sony to release six smartphone games to accelerate mobile drive
- BRIEF-Two-week strike at Sony unit's factory ends - Nikkei
- BRIEF-"Sony unit told striking workers at a factory here wednesday that they will be fired unless they resume their jobs within the week"- Nikkei
- Japan Display in talks for $704 million bailout from INCJ: WSJ