Sony Corp (SNE.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2010||Chairman of the Board of Directors, Independent Director|
|58||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Director|
|57||2015||Representative Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Director|
|56||2016||Executive Vice President, Executive Officer|
|52||2016||Executive Vice President, Executive Officer, President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiaries|
- Fitch Upgrades Sony Corporation to 'BB+'; Outlook Positive
- Japan Display considers new capital to adapt to Apple's OLED shift
- UPDATE 2-Japan Display considers new capital to adapt to Apple's OLED shift
- Sony sets itself up for record annual profit, but strikes cautious tone
- UPDATE 2-Sony sets itself up for record annual profit, but strikes cautious tone