China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP.N)
21 Oct 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|52||2016||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|54||2016||Senior Vice President, Executive Director|
|53||2015||Senior Vice President, Director|
- CNPC's natgas block in Peru likely has 3-4 TCF in reserves -govt
- Brazil's Petrobras relaunches order for presalt oil exploration vessel
- UPDATE 1-China Aug crude oil output drops nearly 10 pct to more than 6-yr low
- SK Innovation seeks to expand business cooperation with Sinopec
- Profit at China's Sinopec slumps 21.6 percent in first half