S i2i Ltd (SPIC.SI)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|54||2017||Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|Chief Executive Officer – IT Business|
|2012||Chief Executive Officer - Bharat IT Services Ltd|
|Deputy Chief Financial Officer|
- BRIEF-S i2i Ltd posts Q1 profit after tax of S$100,000
- BRIEF-S i2i filed notice of appeal to court of appeal against decision of high court of 22 March 2017
- BRIEF-S I2i Ltd says unit has entered into an asset transfer agreement with Sb Isat Fund
- BRIEF-S I2i responds to recent articles in Straits Times and Business Times