O2 Czech Republic as (SPTT.PR)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|48||2015||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|39||2014||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|43||2015||Vice Chairman of the Board, Finance Director|
|44||2015||Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Director of Human Resources and Services to Employees Division|
|46||2015||Director of IT and Operations Division|
- Czech Republic - Factors To Watch on March 31
- UPDATE 1-O2 Czech Republic to get EUR 40.7 million from Slovak unit profit
- PPF sells 3 pct in O2 to financier Tykac, aims to raise free-float
- BRIEF-PPF says sells 3 percent in O2 Czech Republic
- BRIEF-Czech watchdog fines Vodafone, O2 Czech Republic CZK 99 mln for anti-competitive network connections