Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|76||2012||Non-Executive and Non-Independent Chairman of the Board|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|2011||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|61||2012||Managing Director, Executive Director|
- India's Sun Pharma says U.S. finds more concerns at Halol plant
- BRIEF-Sun Pharma Industries launches first branded ophthalmic product Bromsite in USA
- BRIEF-Sun Pharma enters into deal to buy 85.1 pct of Russia's JSC Biosintez
- UPDATE 2-Sun Pharma expects U.S. drug pricing pressures to continue
- BRIEF-India's Sun Pharma says unsure if Halol plant will be cleared in next 5 months