TransAlta Corp (TA.TO)
19 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2011||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|57||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Non-Independent Director|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|2014||Executive Vice President - Coal and Mining Operations|
|Senior Vice President - Trading and Marketing|
- BRIEF-TransAlta Corp says qtrly FFO per share C$0.70
- BRIEF-TransAlta approves plan for accelerating transition to clean power in Alberta
- BRIEF-Transalta Corp determines not to proceed with preferred share exchange
- BRIEF-TransAlta to sell interest in Wintering Hills facility
- BRIEF-Transalta files for mixed shelf of up to $2 bln